Maxi Cosi Coral Car Seat
Discounts given on travel system combos. Please contact us for a quotation.
The innovative Maxi-Cosi Coral is more than a car seat thanks to its dual functionality. The baby car seat is equipped with a removable soft carrier.
The innovative Maxi-Cosi Coral is more than a car seat thanks to its dual functionality. The baby car seat is equipped with a removable soft carrier, so that you can easily carry your child ergonomically close to you. The Carrier can easily be mounted in the intuitive safety shell. The Coral meets the strictest safety standards and is suitable from birth up to 12 months.
You can easily attach the Maxi-Cosi Coral in your car via ISOFIX. Attach the FamilyFix3 (available separately) to the ISOFIX mounting points in your car. Click the Coral on the base and you are ready to go. In addition, the Coral is also suitable for installation with the seatbelt if your car doesn’t have ISOFIX.
Unique and innovative
The Maxi-Cosi Coral stands out for its user-friendly and innovative design. The Soft Carrier of this unique modular car seat is so light in weight (1,7 kg.) that you can effortlessly lift your baby out of the car. The soft carrier can be worn in various ways and has adjustable handles for more comfort and intimacy. Place the Coral on your Maxi-Cosi stroller and enjoy your stroll.
- suitable from birth up to 12 months
- ultra lightweight soft carrier (1,7 kg.)
- various ergonomic ways to carry your child
- innovative and practical harness
- ultimate easy to carry due to adjustable soft handles
- easy to remove from strollers with just one hand thanks to memory lock
- extra-large sun canopy offers maximum sun protection
- innovative seat liner for babies ensures extra safety and comfort
- soft lining in the soft carrier offers extra comfort
- meets the latest i-Size safety standards (R129/03)
- audio-visual indicators confirm whether the soft carrier has been installed correctly
- Side Protection System offers optimal protection in the case of side impacts
- approved for use in airplanes (always consult the airline company)