Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump
The Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump is a light and discreet manual pump and small enough to fit in your hand bag!
It is the only manual breast pump which features 2-Phase technology.
Why use the Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump?
- You are mostly breastfeeding.
- You already have an electric breast pump and you are looking for a backup
- You are planning to travel
- Light and discreet: switch between this manual breast pump and a double electric pump or use this pump on its own if you do not pump frequently
- Elegantly designed and comfortable to use: assembly is intuitive and the pump has an ergonomic twist handle
- Features 2-Phase Expression technology
What is 2-Phase Technology?
Medela Harmony is one of the few manual pumps in the world featuring 2-Phase Expression technology. The breast pump simulates the natural baby sucking behaviour at the mother's breast.
The 2-Phase design simply means that to stimulate let down (when your milk begins to flow) you begin pumping with the shorter side of the pump’s handle which creates a faster sucking cycle, similar to that of a hungry baby. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
It is one of the few manual breast pumps in the world featuring 2-Phase Expression technology. It is small, lightweight and easy to transport.