Medela Harmony Pump and Feed Set
The Medela Harmony Pump and Feed Set comes complete with Calma feeding device and nursing pads and has everything you need to start expressing and feeding baby.
Why use the Medela Harmony Manual Breast Pump?
- You are mostly breastfeeding.
- You already have an electric breast pump and you are looking for a backup
- You are planning to travel
- Light and discreet: switch between this manual breast pump and a double electric pump or use this pump on its own if you do not pump frequently
- Elegantly designed and comfortable to use: assembly is intuitive and the pump has an ergonomic twist handle
- Features 2-Phase Expression technology
What is 2-Phase Technology?
Medela Harmony is one of the few manual pumps in the world featuring 2-Phase Expression technology. The breast pump simulates the natural baby sucking behaviour at the mother's breast.
The 2-Phase design simply means that to stimulate let down (when your milk begins to flow) you begin pumping with the shorter side of the pump’s handle which creates a faster sucking cycle, similar to that of a hungry baby. Once milk starts to flow, you switch to the longer side of the handle which creates a slower sucking cycle to express the majority of your milk.
It is one of the few manual breast pumps in the world featuring 2-Phase Expression technology. It is small, lightweight and easy to transport.